Watch out for the radical new shades: but first get your buzz cut
These are not little girl pastels, the faded greens of pretty dresses and country wallpapers. Pastel shades at Marc Jacobs extended from the eyes and cheeks all the way to the hairdos, where bleachy pink dye jobs added a supernatural quality to the 60s-inspired show. More than 35 models agreed to have their hair dyed, some buzzing it off completely before colouring it antique peach or mint, then matching their hair to their eye shadow. One to try at home? Maybe?
Get the look
1. Nars Single Eyeshadow in Verona £16, narscosmetics.com
2. Chantecaille Lip Viel in Moabi £38, spacenk.com
3. Glossier Cloud Paint in Puff £15, glossier.com
4. Guerlain Rose Aux Joues Blush £38, johnlewis.com
5. Bleach London Colour Spray in Peach £7, bleachlondon.co.uk
6. KMS Style Colour in Vintage Blush £23, lookfantastic.com
7. Fenty Beauty Mattemoiselle Lipstick in Ballerina Blackout £16, harveynichols.com
8. Marc Jacobs Beauty Le Marc Leopard Frost Lip Crème Lipstick £25, marcjacobsbeauty.com
9. Fudge Paint Box Creative Colour in Coral Blush £8.25, beautybay.com
10. Lime Crime Unicorn Hair in Bunny £15, cultbeauty.co.uk
On the lash
A message from your eye doctor: lay off the eyelash extensions – they’re causing irreparable damage. Replenish your lashes with conditioner instead. Try Nouveau Lashes Rejuvenating Eye Cream & Mask (nouveaulashes.com).
Still recovering from last month’s excesses? Fear not, Fenty Beauty has just launched its Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Concealer in 50. Banish those bags whatever your skin colour! Or, as Rihanna put it: ‘Half of y’all lookin’ busted… I’ve got the cure.’
You won’t want to throw away Gucci’s new perfume bottles for a long time after their scent has gone. The new 15-piece collection is inspired by bottles that line the shelves of antique Italian apothecaries, covered in fantastical patterns and whimsical roses.